About the Lighthouse Group
In 1999, businessman and mentor, Jeroen Ketting founded his first company Lighthouse and started to provide market-entry services to foreign businesses in Russia.
For more than 25 years, the recurring theme of Ketting’s business activities has been his bridge function between Western and Russian businesses. Owners and top-managers of international companies, that do business in Russia, used Ketting as their trusted advisor and benefited from his extensive knowledge and network.
Today, Lighthouse has grown into the Lighthouse Group, representing three different businesses: Lighthouse Management, Lighthouse Technologies and Ketting Valuetainment.
Founder and Co-owner
- Dutch business owner and entrepreneur, living and working in Russia since 1994.
- Successful builder of bridges between EU and Russian businesses.
- Strategist and trusted adviser to first line managers of international companies.
- Expert on intercultural communication.
- Faculty member and certified negotiator of the Schranner Negotiation Institute in Zurich.
- Board member of international companies and NGOs.
- Renowned publicist and speaker.
Managing partner and shareholder
- Russian entrepreneur with profound management and HR experience.
- Background in large Russian and International companies and in a high-end executive search boutique
- Change manager expert
- Extensive experience in aligning business processes and resources with strategy
- Expert communicator in challenging corporate environments
- Licensed coach
We at the Lighthouse Group are always open to meet talented and smart people with a growth-mindset who are willing to join our team. Even when there are no open vacancies, we invite you to send your CV and Cover letter for any future projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.