About the Lighthouse Group
In 1999, businessman and mentor, Jeroen Ketting founded his first company Lighthouse and started to provide market-entry services to foreign businesses in the CIS countries.
In the last 28 years Lighthouse established and helped to grow 24 international joint ventures and set up 50+ branches for European companies in the CIS region.
Lighthouse Group owns an import and distribution company that sells dry-bulk handling equipment to leading production companies in CIS region. This hands-on business experience ensures a unique business-oriented approach that Lighthouse applies to all its projects.
Founder and Co-owner
- Dutch business owner and entrepreneur.
- Successful builder of bridges between EU and CIS countries.
- Strategist and trusted adviser to first line managers of international companies.
- Expert on intercultural communication.
- Board member of international companies and NGOs.
- Renowned publicist and speaker.
Managing partner and shareholder
- Entrepreneur with profound management and HR experience.
- Background in large international companies and in a high-end executive search boutique
- Change manager expert
- Extensive experience in aligning business processes and resources with strategy
- Expert communicator in challenging corporate environments
- Licensed coac
We at the Lighthouse Group are always open to meet talented and smart people with a growth-mindset who are willing to join our team. Even when there are no open vacancies, we invite you to send your CV and Cover letter for any future projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.